SAN DIEGO, October 9, 2017 – The remaining celebrities dance down memory lane and celebrate a time in their lives that left a lasting impression on a fan favorite theme night, “Most Memorable Year” on “Dancing with the Stars” Monday, October 9.
Viewers will see:
- Jordan Fisher celebrating 2005, which was when he was officially adopted by his grandparents;
- Nick Lachey re-living 2011, which was the year he married Vanessa Lachey;
- Vanessa dancing to 2016, the year son Phoenix was born prematurely;
- Nikki Bella revisiting 2015 when she had to go through a possible career-ending surgery to mend her broken neck; and
- Victoria Arlen celebrates her triumph over being paralyzed and dancing on the show this season.
Each couple will perform a jazz, jive, quickstep, Viennese waltz, contemporary, foxtrot or rumba, vying for America’s vote.
Join the CommDigiNews Dancing With The Stars Fan chat
starting with the show at 8:00 pm est.
Scroll Down to find the Chat!
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.