WASHINGTON, June 28, 2017 — It’s understandable that Democrats and their party’s propaganda arm, the mainstream media, are out of sorts these days.
- Donald Trump won the White House.
- Recent special congressional elections ended in victories for Republicans, proving affirmative referenda on the White House winner.
- The U.S. Supreme Court removed the injunctions of the lower courts on the White House winner’s executive order banning travel from designated hotbeds of Islamic terror to the land of the free and the home of the brave.
- And CNN – the cable network leader in fake news – fired several reporters and editors for being a tad sloppy in their use of an anonymous source to carry forward the false narrative that Russian agents – not frustrated average Americans – “influenced” the humiliating defeat of Hillary Clinton. This has caused other reporters and editors to question their use of questionable unnamed sources in reporting the same “story” and seriously question their job security.
Democratic Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said America’s many and dramatic rejections of his party and its failed policies compelled him to speak to a Trump voter at a recent Yankee’s game.
How did Schumer know the man was a Trump supporter? The gentleman wore a T-shirt emblazoned with the words, “I’m proud to be a deplorable voter,” referring to those Americans Hillary Clinton famously denounced as unworthy of her leadership… and thus, obliged her.
Schumer isn’t exactly known for his friendliness toward Trump voters. Last March, he verbally accosted Hilary Califano, wife of former Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare Joseph Califano, at a New York City restaurant.
“How could you vote for Trump?” yelled Schumer, pointing at the Califanos. “He’s a liar! He’s a liar!”
“Yes, I voted for Trump,” Mrs. Califano later told the New York Post. “Schumer joined us outside [the restaurant] and he told me Trump was a liar. I should have told him that Hilary Clinton was a liar, but I was so surprised I didn’t say anything.”
At a campaign event last summer, Trump quipped, “We’re going to win so much, you may even get tired of winning. And you’ll say please, please, it’s too much winning! We can’t take it anymore! Mr. President, it’s too much!”
Today, Trump supporters seem to be satisfied with all the winning. It’s forced Sen. Chuck Schumer to lower himself in an effort to appeal to them: the abused and battered middle-class Trump voter.
“Democrats need a strong, bold, sharp-edged, and common-sense economic… message that appeal to the middle class,” Schumer told members of the press.
He said it’s a plan he’s been “working on for months.” But Schumer did not say what exactly is in it.
Before he unveils the big plan to the good people of Trumplandia, he might want to run the scheme by Hilary Califano.
Just don’t yell at her if during the presentation she rolls her eyes and starts chanting, “Trump, Trump, Trump…”Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Communities Digital News
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.