10. Jodi Arias – She may be a homicidal psychotic, but her murder trial dominated the ratings on HLN and other cable news networks. Her opinions on capital punishment were as carefully crafted as any politician’s pleas for another chance.
She was for it before she was against it. She still will not go away and may live forever at this rate.
9. Nicole Petallides: Fox Business beauty who gets paid to distract people from all of their market losses.
With that look, she succeeds.
8. Harris Faulkner/Gretchen Carlson — These Fox News reporters plays it straight down the line. They are as stunning as it gets, which is to be expected from a pair of Miss America winners.
They are also nice, smart people who are great role models for young women everywhere.
7. Maria Bartiromo — The longtime CNBC “Money Honey” switched over to Fox Business, but the result is the same.
When the stock market crashes again, she will sound smart and look stunning announcing the destruction.
6. Robin Meade — The former Miss Ohio is now the lead news anchor for the morning show on HLN.
She even released a country music album.
5. Erin Burnett — Even if she had not posed for Maxim, she still would have wowed people with her brains and charm.
Let us be honest, the Maxim cover did not hurt.
4. Erica Hill — This NBC star co-anchors the “Today” show and sometimes fills in on the NBC Nightly News.
Jimmy Fallon has not stated whether she likes big butts as much as Brian Williams does.
3. Noor Akl — This Lebanon correspondent for Code 24 on FutureTV may have some crazy ideas, but nobody is forcing any of us to watch or listen.
Mute the television and enjoy.
2. Annie Linskey — This Bloomberg reporter is another woman who takes the already interesting subject of finance and makes it even more fascinating.
1. Melissa Daigle — This Texas beauty is the first and only live reporter on CBS 19 This Morning.