WASHINGTON: It began with friends and family taking sides in a manner not seen in America since the Civil War. After Hillary Clinton’s loss to Donald Trump, anger in America has quickly escalated to a point where children are attacked. Where political correctness overshadows common sense.
Where road rage leads to a man driving for three miles, as another clings to the hood of his car.
Welcome to the Progressive Left destruction of America.
There is little room for argument. America is heading toward civil war. Not about state rights, but about the destruction of America that is being whittled away by the progressive left and it’s vile policies.
In this series, we start with abortion.
In 1973, where Roe v. Wade was made law by the Supreme Court, the goal was to provide women a window of time in which to terminate an unwanted pregnancy. The law was early in the pregnancy, the first 3 months, or 12 weeks of gestational life.
The law was not to legalize the wholesale slaughter of the unborn. Particularly not for profit.
But that is what the legacy of Roe v. Wade has become to the progressive left.
Femicide : The Progressive Left’s march to destroy the humanity of women
Nearly one million American babies per year are killed. The modern women’s movement greatest lie is that by its advocacy of abortion, more women, unborn women, are being robbed of their most basic right—the right to live. Planned Parenthood is responsible for the killing of some 300,000 American unborn children per year.
When the right to safe and legal abortion is expanded to moments before birth, it destroys our most basic right to humanity. Just note the number of MEMEs declaring that animals have more rights than the unborn.
America’s moral leadership on this issue is reaching worldwide to devastating results that go beyond Roe v. Wade. Now the right of a pregnant female is to kill her second, if not third, trimester child.
In South Korea, where fetal testing to determine sex is common, male births exceed female births by 14%, in contrast to a worldwide average of 5%. In Guangdong province, the China news agency Xinhua reported, 500,000 bachelors are approaching middle age without hopes of marrying, because they outnumber women ages 30 to 45 by more than 10 to 1. –
Asia: Discarding Daughters, Time, special fall edition 1990.
What this means for women in America is that as we go down Asia’s path, women in this country will become extinct as abortion has become the most effective way to rid the world of unwanted females.
In particular, unwanted black females. Which will be quickly followed by unwanted white females as we indoctrinate our youth to believe that because we are owners of the vagina, of the pussy, we get to decide who lives and dies
And women, like the late Margaret Sanger to those that don their pink pussy hats and vagina dresses, are missing are missing that point.
The left marches for women? Not really.
They only march for the women who are able to stand for themselves. In Abortion: The Lies Women Are Told, The American Spectator reports:
Abortion is a lie weaved into the way girls are raised. The indoctrination is particularly destructive among more at-risk populations.
Myth: Contraception will protect you and prevent pregnancy.
Fact: More than half of women who receive abortions were on birth control. [National Abortion Federation]
Myth: There is no such thing as abortion regret.
Fact: 27% of the over one million women who have abortions each year regret it and suffer emotionally.
Myth: Women benefit in the hook-up culture and are treated as equal.
Fact: Women often use alcohol to numb their feelings, don’t experience sexual enjoyment, and are still the subject of judgment. In addition, they yearn for relationships but have difficulty balancing that with career aspirations.
Myth: Women are happier now.
Fact: As women have had more freedom and “equality” their happiness has declined.
Myth: It’s no problem to delay motherhood.
Fact: 47% of women over 40 experience difficulty getting pregnant.
Look at the generational reality of the above picture, from grandmother to mother, to child – a child that was fortunate enough to not be aborted by her mother, with her grandmother’s approval.
Hard Realities of Abortion
Remove the women’s right to chose from your argument for a moment and consider some hard facts.
The Guttmacher Institute October 2017 report Abortion Is a Common Experience for U.S. Women, says:
“Nearly one in four women in the United States (23.7%) will have an abortion by age 45, according to a new analysis by Guttmacher Institute researchers Rachel Jones and Jenna Jerman, just published in the American Journal of Public Health. By age 20, 4.6% of women will have had an abortion, and 19% will have done so by age 30.
“Despite recent declines in abortion, it is still a common procedure, and nearly one in four U.S. women will have an abortion in her lifetime,” says Rachel Jones, lead author of the analysis.”
Furthermore, the Guttmacher report states that:
Abortion rates continue to vary widely by race and ethnicity as well. Among the four groups examined in the study, black women had the highest abortion rate in 2014 (27.1 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age) and white women had the lowest rate (10 per 1,000).
This is not just about a right to life, but it is also about the fact that black lives matter. And white America is continuing to allow the wholesale slaughter of unborn black babies. For it is easier to fund a quick kill than create policies that lead to a strong economy. It is easier to rid the woman of the problem than demand that the father step forward to assist in her upbringing.
Eugenics, a policy promoted by Planned Parenthood founder, Margaret Sanger.
In 1999 the Rev. Johnny M. Hunter sponsored the Say So March that led to the steps of the U.S. Supreme Court, the place where both Brown v. Board of Education (1954) and Roe v. Wade (1973) were made law. Rev. Hunter, the march sponsor, and director of Life Education and Resource Network, the largest black pro-life organization at the time, is quoted as saying
“Civil rights’ doesn’t mean anything without a right to life.”
Hunter and his followers were marching against the high number of abortions in the black community and to bring attention to Margaret Sanger’s Negro Project (1939), a prototype to the Nazi’s final solution.
The Negro Project goal, many believe, was to simply exterminate the black population before birth. They wrapped their program by saying that “abortion as birth control was a means to attain economic empowerment, elevate the race and garner the respect of whites.”
From the Concerned Women for America 2001 article The Negro Project: Margaret Sanger’s Eugenic Plan for Black Americans:
Margaret Sanger relied on the ideology of eugenicists that espouse racial supremacy and purity. Eugenicists hoped to purify bloodlines and the race. To encourage the reproduction of those deemed fit and to restrict reproduction of those deemed unfit. Their tools were segregation, sterilization, birth control and abortion.
Eighty years later those same tools are still effective. (Afro-centric schools, public and private: A step back into segregation?)
The father of Eugenics, Thomas Robert Malthus
A 19th-century cleric, Malthus believed the human race was a population time bomb. He equated social problems like poverty as evidence of a population crisis. He believed in restricting the population growth “of certain groups of people”.
From Malthus’ magnum opus, An Essay on the Principle of Population, published from 1798 to 1826:
All children born, beyond what would be required to keep up the population to the desired level, must necessarily perish, unless room is made for them by the deaths of grown persons. We should facilitate, instead of foolishly and vainly endeavoring to impede, the operations of nature in producing this mortality.
Malthus’ belief was that if Western civilization is to survive, the physically unfit, the materially poor, the spiritually diseased, the racially inferior, and the mentally incompetent must be eliminated.
From Malthus to Cuomo
Two hundred years after Mathus, Andrew Cuomo, once a proud Italian Catholic, celebrates the infanticide of the unborn. The progressive left’s glee actually has do-nothing Catholic leaders calling for Gov. Cuomo to be excommunicated for the ‘flagrant celebration of a pro-abortion bill.’
One has to wonder where those Catholic leaders were during the Obama administration while abortion, the killing of a woman’s child, became normalized.
I’m Catholic and the Church fails yet again. To cheer and light up a skyscraper with pink lights celebrating what at best is a difficult decision is an abomination. No matter a citizen’s stance on abortion, no rational person would actually celebrate it. https://t.co/jr8Pz401k0
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) January 28, 2019
In a spectacular game of kick-the-can a feckless Cardinal Timothy Dolan, the Archbishop of New York, eschewed the idea of excommunication for abortion loving Catholics. Dolan told “Fox & Friends” it would just be “ammunition” for pro-abortion opponents who would dismiss the issue as a Catholic one and not a human rights issue.
“He’s not going to be moved by this, so what’s the use?” Dolan remarked.
Fox News Reports:
Cuomo held a public signing of the bill minutes after the “Reproductive Health Act” passed, moving abortion from the state criminal statute to the health code. The new law allows non-doctors to perform the procedure and allows for abortions up to the point of birth if the life or health of the mother is deemed at risk or the baby is not viable.
The governor especially angered opponents when he ordered that landmarks in the state, including One World Trade Center, be lit pink in celebration.
“It goes way beyond Roe v. Wade in so many ways, so I don’t see it as something to celebrate,” Albany Bishop Edward Scharfenberger told “Fox & Friends” Saturday. “The kind of procedures that are now available in New York state, we wouldn’t even do to a dog or a cat…It’s torture.”
I want to clear something up so that there is absolutely no doubt.
I’m a Board Certified OB/GYN who has delivered over 2,500 babies.
There’s not a single fetal or maternal condition that requires third trimester abortion. Not one. Delivery, yes. Abortion, no.
— Omar L. Hamada, MD, MBA (@OmarHamada) January 23, 2019
I am more and more convinced the only way to solve our problems in DC is term limits
All both parties care about is getting reelected
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) January 28, 2019
One has to ask, will Planned Parenthood now be able to open abortion clinics staffed not by doctors, but by body parts procurers? A white paper on the pricing of aborted baby parts from the House Select Investigative Panel on Infant Lives reveals Planned Parenthood breaking the law in the selling of fetal body parts.
This does not stop New York from legalizing Planned Parenthood being able to harvest body parts. The new law allows them to harvest second, if not third, trimester body parts. It does not take a white paper to understand that second or third-trimester body parts have far more value than those from a first-trimester abortion.
From the House Select Investigative paper:
“The [abortion clinic] has no costs so the payments from the [procurement business] to the [abortion clinic] are pure profit,” the report concludes. “All costs are born by the [procurement business] or the customer. The payments from the customer to the PB exceed its cost by a factor of 300 to 400 percent.”
“The abortion industry sells baby hearts, livers, brains, hands and other organs procured by a middleman company inside their facilities at no cost or effort to the facilities themselves. The facility receives upfront fees that can amount to five-figure sums every month and then the procurement companies resell organs for tens of thousands more—depending on the child’s characteristics,” Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of the Susan B. Anthony List, said in a release.
“The documents make clear there is absolutely no cost to the abortion clinic so that all monies received go to their bottom line.”
As with all things the progressive left promotes, follow the money
Abortion has created a national network funneling fetal tissue to for-profit researchers. The market is huge and like Opening Lines of West Frankfort, Illinois, and the Anatomic Gift Foundation of Laurel, Maryland, will sell you fetal eyes for $50 and charge $200 to $1,000 for first-trimester brains.
A House.Gov white paper on the pricing of fetal tissue offers more information on how Planned Parenthood and abortion as treating America’s unborn as a cash cow.
Expose’ videos catching Planned Parenthood officials selling the body parts of aborted babies have shocked the nation. Here is a list of all 14 courtesy of Life News:
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing
“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA.
“‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennifer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.
- The 14th video catches Planned Parenthood executives discussing gruesome abortion procedures and the sale of body parts from aborted babies for profit.