WASHINGTON, DC, December 10, 2013 — ‘Tis the season to eat and be merry. Or at least that’s the hope for DC Metro Food Tours.
Every Saturday until Dec. 31, DC Metro Food Tours will be giving three-hour holiday tours around the area.
Stopping at four to five local restaurants, the food tours in Georgetown and Old Town Alexandria will show the ‘historic yet chic’ side of each locale.
Of course there will be food. The tour promises new establishments, evolved food scenes, and restaurants off the beaten path as it shows patrons both colonial and modern indigenous cuisine.
- A three hour guided cultural walking tour
- Four to five stops at local restaurants for specially selected dishes
- Holiday history, decorated architecture, ethnic traditions
- Saturdays throughout December 2013 and per request as a private group of four or more people
- Old Town – 1 p.m.
- Georgetown – 3 p.m.
- Old Town – $59 per person
- Georgetown – $65 per person
Information provided by DC Metro Tours and is deemed reliable. Please check with the tour operators before leaving.
For more information, or to book a spot on one of the tours, visit: http://www.dcmetrofoodtours.com/holiday_tours.htmlClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2013 Communities Digital News
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.