SEATTLE – June 25, 2014 – On Paired this Saturday, July 28, Chef Mary Moran and I will talk about some great Fourth of July foods to be paired along with world-class sparkling wine.
On the menu is Baby Back Ribs, Napa Cabbage and Cashew Coleslaw, Fried Onions and Zucchini, and deserts! Click the links for recipes.
To help celebrate all the rockets and red glare of Independence Day, we are featuring Sparkling Wines, and not just some great American sparkling wines, we also threw in some strong allies from Italy and France.
We have a number of high quality Champagne to talk about as well – Don’t forget, the French helped us in this battle for independence against England and our ties with that great nation go back hundreds of years.
On our wine list for this weekends show are:
- Villa Sandi Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore DOCG – $19
- Villa Sandi Prosecco DOCG Superiore di Cartizze La Rivetta – $45
- Michelle Brute – $15
- Michelle Extra Dry – $15
- Michelle Rose – $15
- Alma Negra, Brut Nature – $20.00
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Reserve – $45
- Cono Sur, Sparkling Brut – $19.00
- Champagne Delamotte, Brut Blanc de Blancs – $78.00
- Champagne Delamotte, Brut Rose – $85.00-90.00
- 2004 Champagne Delamotte, Brut Blanc de Blancs – $112.00
And don’t forget to listed to Paired with Chef Mary and Duane – Every Saturday at 1:00pm ET.
Paired with Chef Mary & Duane Pemberton
Listen to Last Weeks Show:
Paired with Chef Mary and Duane is a production of Communities Digital News and Blog Talk Radio. Listen to past shows at Communities Digital News HourClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Communities Digital News
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.