Los Angeles, November 21, 2014 — Join hosts Duane Pemberton and Greg Sanchez as they cover all the hottest news coming out of this week’s LA Auto show. In this episode, you’ll hear about the following and more.
- 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT AND 2015 ALFA ROMEO 4C RECEIVE POPULAR MECHANICS CAR AWARDS
- FORD’S BLUEPRINT FOR SUSTAINABILITY ADVANCES TO NEXT LEVEL
- THE BACKSTORY OF CADILLAC’S NEW MASSAGE CHAIRS
- BMW i3 WINS GREEN CAR OF THE YEAR AWARD 2015
- ACURA SET TO LAUNCH MORE POWERFUL, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED AND LUXURIOUSLY EQUIPPED 2016 ACURA ILX SPORT SEDAN
- MITSUBISHI CONCEPT XR-PHEV MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2014 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
- HYUNDAI GENESIS RECEIVES “LUXURY CAR OF THE YEAR” AWARD FROM POPULAR MECHANICS
We’ll give you in-depth analysis on all the exciting announcements this week and what they’ll mean for the auto industry as well as consumers.