Los Angeles, November 21, 2014 — Join hosts Duane Pemberton and Greg Sanchez as they cover all the hottest news coming out of this week’s LA Auto show. In this episode, you’ll hear about the following and more.
- 2015 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCAT AND 2015 ALFA ROMEO 4C RECEIVE POPULAR MECHANICS CAR AWARDS
- FORD’S BLUEPRINT FOR SUSTAINABILITY ADVANCES TO NEXT LEVEL
- THE BACKSTORY OF CADILLAC’S NEW MASSAGE CHAIRS
- BMW i3 WINS GREEN CAR OF THE YEAR AWARD 2015
- ACURA SET TO LAUNCH MORE POWERFUL, TECHNOLOGICALLY ADVANCED AND LUXURIOUSLY EQUIPPED 2016 ACURA ILX SPORT SEDAN
- MITSUBISHI CONCEPT XR-PHEV MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2014 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW
- HYUNDAI GENESIS RECEIVES “LUXURY CAR OF THE YEAR” AWARD FROM POPULAR MECHANICS
We’ll give you in-depth analysis on all the exciting announcements this week and what they’ll mean for the auto industry as well as consumers.
Copyright 2014 Communities Digital News
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.