DETROIT, January 27, 2015 – Over 55 million unborn babies never had a voice, a chance to cry, smile or even gaze into their mother or father’s eyes. The new American Christian Civil Rights Movement (ACCRM) ‘Unborn Person of the Year’ video launches a national and international campaign to give these unborn babies the opportunity, that Time Magazine’s cover never afforded them.
Judi Lake, Executive Director of ACCRM stressed,
“America does not have to wait for a magazine to bestow upon an unborn child their well-deserved recognition to be named ‘2016 Person of the Year.’ The American Christian Civil Rights Movement firmly believes that this opportunity to be named ’Person of the Year’ lies with every person, household and supporter of an unborn baby’s God-given right to life. We launched this national campaign to give millions of Americans and supporters of life around the world the opportunity to make that choice.”
The YouTube ‘Unborn Person of the Year’ video by ACCRM and Hollywood photographer and director Bryan Papierski of SquirmTV is more than a message to share. It is also a call to action for every young person to embrace in their heart and truly feel a small tug of love for a smiling baby’s face that will never warm theirs.
It is also a message to a grandmother who will never be, or touch the heart of a teacher who will never see the pride of accomplishment of a young student never born. It is a compassionate call for recognition of God’s gift of life in the womb
Why is the national and international Unborn Person of the Year’ video and campaign so crucial this year in 2016? It is really as simple as preventing the continuing chain reaction of death that has caused America’s abortion mill destruction of 100 percent of tens of millions of lives that has altered the course of humanity. In America, the presidential election can be the lynchpin that each voter can individually and collectively literally use to rescue an unborn life.
How is this possible?
Stop for a moment and consider the power of social media. In the past two presidential elections it was used effectively to elect a president of the United States, launch a national Tea Party movement and allowed ‘American Idol’ winners to become superstars. Why not use this as a weapon for life and click, like, share, tweet and endorse the ‘Unborn Child as Person of the Year’ in 2016? Now millions of young people too young to legally vote can use the power of social media to like, share and light a movement for the unborn person of the year in their home, at school, at the mall, and yes in churches all over the nation.
The call to action is now and here is how you can easily do your part to stand up. Silence is Betrayal
- Like the YouTube ‘Unborn Person of the Year for 2016’ video, write a comment and share and tweet
- Vote for Unborn Child as ‘Person of the Year’ on ACCRM website
- Download resolutions of support from ACCRM and encourage your state legislator, county and city officials to pass resolutions of support
- Encourage your organization to pass resolutions of support and share them on social media
- Send an individual or group selfie photo holding the sign: #unbornchild2016personoftheyear
- Share your brief life stories with ACCRM’s ‘From the Heart’
- Start an ‘Unborn Person of the Year for 2016’ video chat on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media page
- Be creative and committed in answering the call to give the unborn child and opportunity to be ‘Person of the Year’ each and every day.
- For more information: contact Judi Lake at: [email protected]
Are you being called?
Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying:
“Whom shall I send,
And who will go for Us?”
Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”
Watch the Unborn Person of the Year video (above) and you will understand why the unborn child deserves a chance. Stand up and be the unborn’s chance to be the ‘2016 Person of the Year’.