Los Angeles, California, November 27, 2014 – On a lazy cold winter day, use clementines to make these delicious ricotta orange pancakes.
- 1 cup AP flour
- ½ ricotta cheese
- 2 Clementines, zested
- ¼ of a lemon, zested
- 1-teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar¢¢›
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1-cup milk
- 1-tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-tablespoon cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl add all dry ingredients except the cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl add all liquid ingredients and mix.
- Combine both together.
- Heat on medium-high in a large non-stick sauté pan and lightly dampen a paper towel and coat the pan.
- Put liquid into a measuring cup and pour similar size pancakes on the greased sauté pan. Flip and repeat the last two steps until all the pancakes have been made.
- Garnish with the slices of the zested orange and sprinkle with cinnamon.
For more great cooking tips, recipes and stories from Chef Mary, visit her blog. To learn more about Chef Mary, check out her Hail Mary’s, Inc. Web site. E-mail questions for Ask Chef Mary Fridays [email protected] click the Ask Chef Mary link above.
Check out Chef Mary’ on Facebook and Twitter.
Go to www.marypaynemoran.com to find Chef Mary on Facebook and Twitter.
New! Hail Mary Food of Grace Newsletter every Thursday. Sign up today [email protected]
The information provided is general information about healthy eating. It is not intended as a substitute for the advice or treatment that may have been prescribed by your physician or other health care provider. Always consult a physician before starting any new diet or regimen.
or e-mail me at [email protected]
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Communities Digital News
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.