WASHINGTON, December 29, 2014 – AMC / The Walking Dead will be bringing in the New Year with a marathon of every episode of The Walking Dead, back to back, starting Tuesday, December 30, at 9AM/8c .
Shows will air concurrently, cumulating with the Dixon brothers episode Home (#310) continuing on through January 3rd to the Season 5 Midseason Finale, Coda at 5:00am EST/4 CST.
AMC The Walking Dead offers some pre-marathon tips viewing tips for those with the fortitude for more than 72 hours of Zombie Drama culmunating in CODA, the season five mid-season finale:
1. Watch the cast and crew discuss what lies ahead for Rick’s group in a look at the final episodes of Season 5.
2. Go inside the series with behind-the-scenes videos from every episode, then check out behind-the-scenes photos from Season 5.
3. Browse interactive content for Seasons 4 & 5 with The Walking Dead Story Sync.
4. Prove your devotion to the show with The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games which quiz you on every single episode from the series so far.
5. Test your visual recall with The Walking Dead photo quizzes.
6. Turn yourself into a zombie with the Dead Yourself App then transform your friends into the undead with Dead Yourself’s Bite Me feature. (send your Dead Yourself photo here and we will post them to this page.)
7. Watch The Walking Dead Webisodes from Seasons 2, 3 and 4.
8. Check out a trailer for The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, an all-new mobile game coming in 2015.
9. Check out interviews with Andrew Lincoln, Emily Kinney and the rest of the cast and crew.
You can see the full schedule hereClick here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 Communities Digital News
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.