WASHINGTON, October 23, 2017 – Join the CommDigiNews Dancing With The Stars fan chat starting at 8pm est. We will be talking about last week’s first perfect score for Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold’s Foxtrot routine. Close behind this duo is Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson whose Argentine Tango scored a robust 29.
Can any of the other couples catch these top duos and be a contender for the Season 25 Mirror Ball Trophy?
Tonight the theme is Hollywood film genres as the dancers celebrate “A Night at the Movies.” Each couple will attempt to capture the spirit of a specific movie genre: action, foreign, spy, musical, sci-fi, drama, sports or animation. The assigned dance styles this week are paso doblé, jazz, rumba, Argentine tango, samba, jive or quickstep.
At the end of the night, based on scores and votes from last Monday, one couple will be eliminated.
Award-winning country singer Shania Twain joins Len Goodman, Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba as a guest judge and will also perform her new song, “Soldier,” from her latest album, “Now.”
Dancing With The Stars Assignments in Alphabetical Order:
- Drew Scott and Emma Slater: Paso Doblé – “Legend” by The Score (Action)
- Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson: Jazz – “Holly Rock” by Sheila E. (Animation)
- Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold: Rumba – “Supermarket Flowers” by Ed Sheeran (Drama)
- Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas: Argentine Tango – “Human” by Sevdaliza (Sci-Fi)
- Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd: Samba – “Wild Wild West” by Dru Hill, Will Smith & Kool Mo Dee (Western)
- Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: Argentine Tango – “Dernière Danse” by Indila (Foreign)
- Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burk: Jive – “Feel It Still” by Portugal. The Man (Spy)
- Vanessa Lachey and Maks Chmerkovskiy: Quickstep – “Let’s Be Bad” from “Smash” (Musical)
- Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy: Paso Doblé – “We Will Rock You” by Queen (Sports)
Dancing With The Stars Leaderboard:
- Jordan Fisher & Lindsay Arnold 154
- Lindsey Stirling & Mark Ballas 148
- Frankie Muniz & Witney Carson 141
- Vanessa Lachey & Maks Chmerkovskiy 139
- Victoria Arlen & Val Chmerkovskiy 139
- Nikki Bella & Artem Chigvintsev 131
- Drew Scott & Emma Slater 129
- Terrell Owens & Cheryl Burke 124
- Nick Lachey & Peta Murgatroyd 121
Don’t forget to join in on the #DWTS Fantasy League and choose who you think will take top honors weekly, and for this important Season 25 of Dancing With The Stars.
Join the CommDigiNews Dancing With The Stars Fan Chat below: