LOS ANGELES, June 21, 2015 — When Father’s Day kicks off summer, give Dad the gift that keeps on giving. Men like to look at pictures of attractive women, and it is time to reveal the top 30 hottest political women of 2015.
The list has been divided into the top 10 liberals, centrists and conservatives. Age is no barrier. Hot is hot. Some deserving women were left off of the list solely to give others a chance. Also, the woman must in some way be publicly active politically or she loses eligibility.
In 2012, Eva Longoria campaigned for President Obama. Since then she has stayed quiet, removing herself from contention. Shannon Doherty has a lifetime beauty award. The moment she gets back into politics, she rockets to the top because she is Shannon Doherty.
Many of the women were asked in advance if they would be offended being considered for this type of list. Even liberal nominees wondered who could possibly be so hyper-sensitive. Some upper middle-class white college girls at Brandeis can answer that better.
Real women, and men for that matter, like being told they are attractive. While it is normally perilous to ignore what women have to say, today is Father’s Day. On this one day, the men have their say in honor of dear old dad.
The Top 30 Hottest Political Women of 2015.
10. First Lady Barbara Bush — Normally women approaching age 90 do not make these lists, but this fabulous matriarch deserves a lifetime achievement award.
Even people who may not have voted for her husband or children know she is just awesome. Anyone criticizing her family better be prepared for her wrath.
9. Victoria Seaman — It is one thing to run as a conservative. It is another to keep your word. In her first term in the Nevada legislature, this real conservative has held the line, especially on taxes.
8. Taya Kyle — The widow of Chris Kyle is as phenomenal a human being as her late husband was. She is a true patriot, and those spitting on the grave of Chris Kyle should look into her beautiful, strong eyes first.
7. Rep Vicki Hartzler — This Missouri congresswoman is a real conservative. The heart and soul of America is still the heartland.
6. Dana Perino — She has shown that kindness is not weakness. She is no Pollyanna, but she showed that nice people can finish first.
Her new book “The Good News is” shows that optimism is still realistic and good for society.
5. Dr. Renee Behinfar — The former president of the Paradise Republican Women in Arizona shows that the for all the stereotypes, Republican women are not “blue-hairs.”
The GOP has plenty of successful, accomplished, attractive women teaching a new generation of girls wrong left from right.
4. Mayor Beth Van Duyne — The mayor of Irving, Texas, is not afraid to tell the world that radical Islam has got to go. The Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders have some serious competition in the loveliness department.
This is not surprising.
The New York Times attacked her driving record, but if she becomes First Lady they will have to find other reasons to be jealous of this former Dolphins cheerleader. She is a happy conservative mom and wife, so of course the left hates her.
2. Judge Michelle Slaughter — How could people not love a Texas judge with the last name Slaughter? She dispenses justice in Galveston.
Break the law at your own risk.
1. Pamela Geller — Anybody willing to take on Islamists by having everybody draw the prophet deserves recognition. Her critics are gutless. They would prefer surrender. This woman does not surrender to anybody. The newest Fatwa says that she is fantastic. Geller Akbar!
Happy Ramadan. Happy Summer. Happy Father’s Day. When seeing these beautiful women, we understand what the Duck Dynasty patriarch means when he says “Happy, Happy, Happy.”Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2015 Communities Digital News
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.