WASHINGTON, July 27, 2014 – It all comes “full circle” in the last four episodes of this, the final season of True Blood. Tonight Episode 76 is titled Karma and we can guess who has it coming.
Things we can look for tonight:
- This episode is about Eric and Pam and Sarah Newlin. Speculation is that Sarah holds the antidote for the Hep V that is killing the vampires, including Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) and Bill (Stephen Moyer). Will they get the newly converted Buddhist to love her fellow vamp and give up the secret? Can Sarah restore some Yin to her Yang?
- Violet and Jason have some unfinished business as Jason has “betrayed” her by having a tête-à-tête with Jessica. In sneak peek videos, we see Jason bound by Violet in a rather new fashion – using rope vs. mind control
- Jessica and James have reached a crisis point with James having a bit of a romp with LaFayette outside the memorial gathering for Alcid.
- Sam and Nicole – according to this clip, Sam needs to choose Nicole and their baby or Bon Temps. In Comi-Con intereview actor Sam Trammell says of Nicole : “We’ll see how committed I am to her and how committed she is to staying.
And we keep looking for Tara, as her return, on some level, has been promised. Incluidng this Baby Vamp video blog by Jessica;
Join tonight’s Live Chat starting at 8:30 pm for pre show conversation and continuing afterward if you want to discuss where the last three shows are going to go. Until then, here is a preview to tonight’s show:
Copyright 2014 Communities Digital News
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.