SEATTLE – September 12, 2014 – One and a half gear heads guide you through the latest and greatest in the automotive industry. Industry veteran, Greg Sanchez – former editor with Motor Trend Magazine and CDN’s own auto writer, Duane Pemberton, guide you through today’s auto trends. Listeners to the live show, 5:00pm, Friday, September 12 are invited to call in to speak with the hosts (914) 803-4460.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- The horrific and massive car recalls from the big 3s during this entire 2014 fiscal year
- The latest and the greatest tech stuff in all the new cars for 2014
- All the 2016 vehicle unveils within the last month or so… (Mazda Miata, Mercedes-AMG GT, the new Lincoln Navigator)
- VW passes GM in global auto sales race! How did that happen?
- NHTSA Fines Hyundai $17.35 MILLION for brake recall delays
- Our driving impressions of the 2014 VW CC R-Line Edition
Click photos to enlarge: