NAPA, CA: Festival Napa Valley is a ten-day celebration of art, music, dance, theater, cuisine and, of course, wine. This 13th annual festival is taking place July 20-29, 2018, and is truly a celebration of life and art.
Festival Napa Valley
Festival Napa Valley seamlessly combines the arts of winemaking and culinary genius with preeminent music performances. No festival in the world exudes elegance and wine country lifestyle quite like Festival Napa Valley does. Breathtaking performances in awe-inspiring venues with world-class wine and food.
Festival Napa Valley continues to exceed already high expectations. Attendees taste the finest cuisine and wine at vintner luncheons and winemaker dinners all whilst rubbing elbows with Napa Valley winemaking elite. Guests are treated to spectacular experiences that will tease their palates and leave them wanting for more.
One thing is very clear, no matter which events you choose to attend at this year’s Festival Napa Valley, all of your senses will be aroused and awaken in a full sensory experience.
There is nowhere else in the world quite like the Napa Valley and no festival like this one. Take pause when you are there to look around, appreciate where you are, what you are watching & listening to and of course, what you are tasting. You will feel honored to be there.
- Opening Night: Opera Under the Stars at Meadowood with a dazzling alfresco celebration and a performance by two singing sensations: soprano Nadine Sierra and tenor Bryan Hymel. Friday, July 20th, 6:30pm
- Taste of Napa featuring a concert by Carlos Reyes: Savor the exceptional food, wine, and music at Taste of Napa, Saturday, July 21st 11am – 3pm.
- Trefethen Family Vineyards 50th Anniversary Celebration, featuring Grupo Compay Segundo, Saturday, July 21st, 7:30pm
An Intimate and Private Evening with Joshua Bell at Solage, Monday, July 23rd, 6pm. Invitation only.
- Grand Cru Piano Series: Concertos at Castello di Amorosa, Tuesday, July 24th, 6:30pm
- Jazz @ the Castello with Arturo Sandoval, Wednesday, July 25th, 6:30pm
- World Premiere! Joshua Bell Performs The Red Violin with Live Orchestra, Thursday, July 26th, 6pm
- Patron Dinner at Silverado Resort & Spa, following the Joshua Bell performance.
- Bernstein Centennial: Selections from West Side Story, featuring Michael Fabiano & Larisa Martínez, Saturday, July 28th, 6pm.
Now it’s showtime! Visit the festival website for the full schedule and to purchase tickets.
Not attending all the dinners?
Here is a top 10 list of Napa restaurant recommendations to try during the festival.
- Angele, Napa
- Bouchon, Yountville
- Goose & Gander, St. Helena
- Miminashi, Napa
- Oenotri, Napa
- Press, St. Helena
- Redwood, Yountville
- Sam’s Social Club, Calistoga
- Torc, Napa
- Zuzu, Napa
Looking for a place to stay?
Napa Valley stunning hotels and inns:
- Archer, Napa
- Bardessono, Yountville
- Cottage Grove Inn, Calistoga
- Harvest Inn, St. Helena
- Inn on First, Napa
- Meadowood Napa Valley, St. Helena
- Meritage Resort & Spa, Napa
- Mount View Hotel & Spa, Calistoga
- Westin Verasa, Napa
- White House Inn, Napa