WASHINGTON, December 29, 2014 – AMC / The Walking Dead will be bringing in the New Year with a marathon of every episode of The Walking Dead, back to back, starting Tuesday, December 30, at 9AM/8c .
Shows will air concurrently, cumulating with the Dixon brothers episode Home (#310) continuing on through January 3rd to the Season 5 Midseason Finale, Coda at 5:00am EST/4 CST.
AMC The Walking Dead offers some pre-marathon tips viewing tips for those with the fortitude for more than 72 hours of Zombie Drama culmunating in CODA, the season five mid-season finale:
1. Watch the cast and crew discuss what lies ahead for Rick’s group in a look at the final episodes of Season 5.
2. Go inside the series with behind-the-scenes videos from every episode, then check out behind-the-scenes photos from Season 5.
3. Browse interactive content for Seasons 4 & 5 with The Walking Dead Story Sync.
4. Prove your devotion to the show with The Walking Dead Ultimate Fan Games which quiz you on every single episode from the series so far.
5. Test your visual recall with The Walking Dead photo quizzes.
6. Turn yourself into a zombie with the Dead Yourself App then transform your friends into the undead with Dead Yourself’s Bite Me feature. (send your Dead Yourself photo here and we will post them to this page.)
7. Watch The Walking Dead Webisodes from Seasons 2, 3 and 4.
8. Check out a trailer for The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, an all-new mobile game coming in 2015.
9. Check out interviews with Andrew Lincoln, Emily Kinney and the rest of the cast and crew.
You can see the full schedule here