SAN DIEGO, October 9, 2017 – The remaining celebrities dance down memory lane and celebrate a time in their lives that left a lasting impression on a fan favorite theme night, “Most Memorable Year” on “Dancing with the Stars” Monday, October 9.
Viewers will see:
- Jordan Fisher celebrating 2005, which was when he was officially adopted by his grandparents;
- Nick Lachey re-living 2011, which was the year he married Vanessa Lachey;
- Vanessa dancing to 2016, the year son Phoenix was born prematurely;
- Nikki Bella revisiting 2015 when she had to go through a possible career-ending surgery to mend her broken neck; and
- Victoria Arlen celebrates her triumph over being paralyzed and dancing on the show this season.
Each couple will perform a jazz, jive, quickstep, Viennese waltz, contemporary, foxtrot or rumba, vying for America’s vote.
Join the CommDigiNews Dancing With The Stars Fan chat
starting with the show at 8:00 pm est.
Scroll Down to find the Chat!