Gearheads hosts Duane Pemberton and Greg Sanchez bring an exciting conversation to this weeks show which first airs on Friday, September 19 at 5 p.m. ET.
Show highlights include:
- Special guest: Scott Brown, West Region Communication Director for Chrysler Corp. discussing about the Challenger Hellcat – more power coming our way… like 707hp+++
- GM will be stopping sales of all new Corvettes for two potential issues – WHY?
- Costliest cities in the country for car insurance
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata – What a magnificent vehicle and the best car money can buy right now!
- Bentley’s first ever motorsport victory outside of Europe at Miller Motorsports park in Utah
- Toyota names Scott Vazin as VP, Corporate & Regional Communications
Plus there is always the occasional surprise.
Gearheads on CommDigiNews Hour. Live every Friday at 5 p.m. ET and available on demand.
Listen to the archived show here:
Join in the conversation via our live chat during the on-air broadcast of Gearheads, Sept. 19, 2014 5 p.m. ET
Listen to last week’s episode: