Gearheads hosts Duane Pemberton and Greg Sanchez bring an exciting conversation to this weeks show which first airs on Friday, September 19 at 5 p.m. ET.
Show highlights include:
- Special guest: Scott Brown, West Region Communication Director for Chrysler Corp. discussing about the Challenger Hellcat – more power coming our way… like 707hp+++
- GM will be stopping sales of all new Corvettes for two potential issues – WHY?
- Costliest cities in the country for car insurance
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata – What a magnificent vehicle and the best car money can buy right now!
- Bentley’s first ever motorsport victory outside of Europe at Miller Motorsports park in Utah
- Toyota names Scott Vazin as VP, Corporate & Regional Communications
Plus there is always the occasional surprise.
Gearheads on CommDigiNews Hour. Live every Friday at 5 p.m. ET and available on demand.
Listen to the archived show here:
Join in the conversation via our live chat during the on-air broadcast of Gearheads, Sept. 19, 2014 5 p.m. ET
Listen to last week’s episode:
Copyright 2014 Communities Digital News
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.