We appreciate your contribution to Communities Digital News, LLC.
Please email your article and at the top of your article, add your name, phone and email address. If this information is not included, your article will not be considered. We only consider original work, professionally written (AP Style).
Contributors are edited and are not staff writers or columnists. If you are interested in staff or columnist opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not publish content that violates or does not adhere to Communities Digital News content guidelines or that contains:
- Adult content that is suitable only for mature adults.
- Content that is abusive or harmful to any group of individuals including women and children
- No Ad hominem attacks against any group or person
- No definitive statements you cannot support. Not all women swoon over Brad Pitt. Many women swoon Brad Pitt. All women do not.
- Content that encourages or promotes hate or violence or violent acts or advocates racial intolerance.
- Copyrighted material quoted or reproduced without verified permission from the original source including, but not limited to a link, reciept for purchased image, or attribution to the original source, including photos, videos, memes and graphics
- Content encouraging the abuse of drugs, alcohol, and tobacco or tobacco-related content
- Articles promoting or describing methods for hacking and / or cracking content
- Content that promotes illegal use of weapons or firearms and/or advocates use of same in violent acts
- Content that would be generally considered to be illegal or encourages illegal acts or activities
May 12, 2014 – UPDATE: Communities Digital News is sensitive to and will reject any content filed that appears to have been written for the benefit of a paid contractor or employee. Communities Digital News does employee experts in certain fields however coverage should be general and not defined to that writers company, person or clients.
Communities Digital News retains the right to accept or refuse to publish any article. Communities Digital News retains the right to edit any article to meet guidelines, presently known or unknown.
Communities Digital News does report on the news and policy as it affects the conversation. However when discussing sensitive issues, including gun ownership and law, political policy, LGBT issues, Immigration, or other issues, we require respect and balance in all articles.
Please copy and paste the following information with any submission
By submitting this form I hereby give Communities Digital News, LLC and http://www.commdiginews.com, permission to post my original work to the digital news paper, Communities Digital News (CDN)
By returning this document with my name and address inserted below, I attest that:
· This article is my own original work in its entirety except as cited/attributed to an original creator and that I accept all liability for false information, plagiarism, or libel.
· I understand that editors at Communities will edit for content, grammar, spelling and/or length. Please add links to all attributable sources or research.
· I understand that I am giving the Communities my permission to publish this column without restraint.
· I understand that publishing of this work is not a guarantee of employment, future publishing or promise of payment from Communities Digital News.
. I understand that publishing of any work does not give permission to the author to represent that they are a columnist or staff writer for Communities Digital News.
We appreciate your submission to Communities.
If you would like to speak to an editor regarding having an ongoing column, please do not hesitate to contact us.
I,_ _____, have read and agree to the above terms of publishing as a guest writer at Communities Digital News.
(Please insert your address/phone: ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
and save this document as a .doc and email back to Sub@commdiginews.com. By sending this back to me from your email address, it signifies that you have read, understand and agree to the previous terms. Please insert initials here (__)
Also, please attach a 100×100 in focus headshot of yourself
All links at Communities Digital News are ‘no follow’. We will not consider articles submitted for the purpose of promoting a business or industry or that are seeking link backs.
Please copy the above and email to Jacquie Kubin at email@example.com with your articles, link or idea.