WASHINGTON, January 28, 2016 – People usually fall into one category or another and this Sunday it will be those that watch the game for the love of football and those there for the food. Count me into the latter group.
Juliana Barrera of the Latin Times shares her favorite recipes for
- Meatballs in Tomato Sauce and Queso Añejo By Chef Eduardo Ruiz,
- The Federal Frita From Executive Chef Cesar Zapata,
- Marinated Meat Sopes with Chiles Toreados By Chef Eduardo Ruiz,
- Fried Chicken Wings By Jose Mendin, Pubbelly,
- Spicy Guacamole by Chef Santiago Gomez at Cantina La Veinte
- Easy Tex-Mex Pasta Salad By Eddie Garza, From The Humane Society (As seen on D’Latinos),
- Rain-or-Shine Pulled Pork And Pimento Cheese By PorkTeInspira.com and
- Perfect Day Pork and Black Bean Nachos By PorkTeInspira.com
• The views expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the editors or management of Communities Digital News.
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.