WASHINGTON, April 8, 2014 – Join Host Richard Cameron for tonight’s DigiNews Radio broadcast (click link to open popup player for tonights episode).
Tonight’s guest will be Ms. Regina Thomson – President of Colorado Issues Coalition. CIC, is a non-profit organized for the purpose of supporting reform in state government and protection of civil liberties, with a strong emphasis on 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.
We will be discussing the lawsuit filed by a nearly unanimous group of county Sheriffs against the new gun control legislation that led to the recall of two state legislators and the retirement of another, along with other topics of concern at the state and national level. Regina is involved with the following initiatives:
- Citizens For A Safe Colorado – Executive Director: This issue committee has been formed to oppose a November 2014 statewide ballot initiative that seeks to ban the concealed carry of firearms on public college and university campuses in Colorado
- Colorado Issues Coalition – President: CIC addresses issues that are timely and critical to the voters of Colorado
- Colorado Patriots Coalition – Chairman: An umbrella organization to provide a central point of contact, communication and activity for the 40+ grassroots groups in Colorado
- Colorado Tea Part Patriots – President: Local tea party with 600+ members
- Tea Party Patriots – Colorado State Coordinator
- Too Taxing For Colorado – Past Executive Director: TTFC was an issue committee formed to defeat a statewide tax increase ballot initiative in Colorado in 2011. Defeated 64% to 36%
- Tour and Sales Manager – New Zealand author Trevor Loudon: “Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives
Copyright 2014 Communities Digital News
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.