SAN DIEGO, June 15, 2014 – The final episode of “Game of Thrones” Season 4 comes with promises to be the best finale ever of the series. In interviews over the past week, producers and actors with the show have expressed pride and enthusiasm for the final 66 minutes fans will see Sunday, June 15
Communities Digital News will host its final live chat for the final episode with media columnist Gayle Falkenthal. Be assured, no reader spoilers allowed here.
There are still many stories to cover.
- Jon Snow is on his way north to attempt an assassination of Mance Rayder.
- Arya Stark and The Hound must set a new course having been turned away at the Eyrie following her Aunt Lysa’s death.
- Bran Stark, the Reeds and Hodor are headed north to a glowing tree seen in the preview. Perhaps this will reveal his true destiny.
- Brienne of Tarth and Podrick Payne are also on the road, looking for Sansa Stark.
- Finally, it wouldn’t be right to end Season 4 without a visit to Meereen and a view of Daenerys and her dragons. Things haven’t exactly gone as The Mother of Dragons has hoped so far.
Gayle Lynn Falkenthal, APR, is President/Owner of the Falcon Valley Group in San Diego, California. She is also a serious boxing fan covering the Sweet Science for Communities. Read more Media Migraine in Communities Digital News. Follow Gayle on Facebook and on Twitter @PRProSanDiego.
Copyright 2014 Communities Digital News
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.