SEATTLE – September 12, 2014 – One and a half gear heads guide you through the latest and greatest in the automotive industry. Industry veteran, Greg Sanchez – former editor with Motor Trend Magazine and CDN’s own auto writer, Duane Pemberton, guide you through today’s auto trends. Listeners to the live show, 5:00pm, Friday, September 12 are invited to call in to speak with the hosts (914) 803-4460.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- The horrific and massive car recalls from the big 3s during this entire 2014 fiscal year
- The latest and the greatest tech stuff in all the new cars for 2014
- All the 2016 vehicle unveils within the last month or so… (Mazda Miata, Mercedes-AMG GT, the new Lincoln Navigator)
- VW passes GM in global auto sales race! How did that happen?
- NHTSA Fines Hyundai $17.35 MILLION for brake recall delays
- Our driving impressions of the 2014 VW CC R-Line Edition
Click photos to enlarge:
Copyright 2014 Communities Digital News
This article is the copyrighted property of the writer and Communities Digital News, LLC. Written permission must be obtained before reprint in online or print media. REPRINTING CONTENT WITHOUT PERMISSION AND/OR PAYMENT IS THEFT AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
Correspondingly, Communities Digital News, LLC uses its best efforts to operate in accordance with the Fair Use Doctrine under US Copyright Law and always tries to provide proper attribution. If you have reason to believe that any written material or image has been innocently infringed, please bring it to the immediate attention of CDN via the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Contact page so that it can be resolved expeditiously.